Promoters and Directors of SPAR Engineering & Infrastructures have over 30+ years of proven track record for successful execution and timely delivery of multi million USD projects across CIS, MENA, UAE and India – and we intend to continue the our legacy of timely and cost effective project delivery record.
At SPAR, our team compromises of highly motivated engineers and specialists who have worked in Real Estate, Oil and Gas and Infrastructure sector, in multicultural environment. Our Engineers are well versed with international best practices and standards for planning, execution strategies, quality & safety.
This team has experience with industry majors such as Caspian Pipeline Consortium, TengizChevroil (Joint Venture of Chevron and Kazakhstan NOC), Fluor Daniel, ENRON, Shell International, Qatar Petroleum, Enron (US), Parson and Flour Daniel, Dodsal, KazStroyService, Nostrum Oil and Gas Kazakhstan, Punj Llyod, Trafalgar House, Takreer, NHAI, IOCL, GAIL and Engineers India Limited.
SPAR Engineering & Infrastructure Ltd. undertakes following type of projects on any of the EPCC phase or also as PMC:
- Gas Treatment Plant
- Oil Pumping Stations
- Loading Terminal
- Brownfield expansion of Refinery
- Inter-Refinery Pipe Line with Boosting stations
- LNG Tanks
- Metering Stations
- Multi-Operation Construction in the existing Oil Fields
- Handling Plant for By-products of Crude oil
- Heavy Equipment Erections
- Piping & Insulation
- Electrical and Instrumentation (SCADA)
- Pre-stressed Concrete Bridges
- Piling Works
- Fire Fighting System
- High Rise residential Buildings
- Row Houses & high end Villas
- Universities & Schools